About Me

Assalamualaykum and Good Day to you!
I am an Ex-English Lecturer, Fulltime Housewife, Entrepreneur, Investor, Trader, Designer who loves pink & sharing knowledge
I would like to share anything I feel I can share with you.
I love pink, cats, Korean movies, watch cinemas, cook & eat a lot, travel wherever I want, wear fashionable clothes according to my taste, follow the current issues, taking pictures and teach my students in my way.
I hope you can enjoy reading the 'Pictures of My Life' as my humble sharing and exchange together your thoughts.
I will write in English and Malay Language as well.
Follow me and I will follow you back! Promise! Hehe.. Thank you.

Sunday 12 May 2013

Oblivion


This movie is great. But then at the end of the story, when the hero become two persons, I was confused.
I was keep thinking when does he appear as another person and how it happens?
The ending also seems so confusing when the heroin has a child and meet the hero again.
Anyway, I am giving this movie 4 stars as it confused many audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment