About Me

Assalamualaykum and Good Day to you!
I am an Ex-English Lecturer, Fulltime Housewife, Entrepreneur, Investor, Trader, Designer who loves pink & sharing knowledge
I would like to share anything I feel I can share with you.
I love pink, cats, Korean movies, watch cinemas, cook & eat a lot, travel wherever I want, wear fashionable clothes according to my taste, follow the current issues, taking pictures and teach my students in my way.
I hope you can enjoy reading the 'Pictures of My Life' as my humble sharing and exchange together your thoughts.
I will write in English and Malay Language as well.
Follow me and I will follow you back! Promise! Hehe.. Thank you.

Monday 13 May 2013

Identity Thief


Firstly, I thought this movie is boring and wasting my money. But after a while, it seems to be funny and enjoyable. But for me, it is not suitable to be watched by kids under 18. This movie is interesting but yet it shows a bad attitude towards the audience. Somehow, it still has a good message about relationship in family and friends. For that, I rate it as a 4 stars movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment