About Me

Assalamualaykum and Good Day to you!
I am an Ex-English Lecturer, Fulltime Housewife, Entrepreneur, Investor, Trader, Designer who loves pink & sharing knowledge
I would like to share anything I feel I can share with you.
I love pink, cats, Korean movies, watch cinemas, cook & eat a lot, travel wherever I want, wear fashionable clothes according to my taste, follow the current issues, taking pictures and teach my students in my way.
I hope you can enjoy reading the 'Pictures of My Life' as my humble sharing and exchange together your thoughts.
I will write in English and Malay Language as well.
Follow me and I will follow you back! Promise! Hehe.. Thank you.

Sunday 12 May 2013

Long Weekend (Thai Movie)


Oh My God! This movie is very scary and you can feel very spooky in the cinema hall.
Even there are many people in the hall, you can feel the goosebumps standing.
Amazingly acted by the actor and actress from Thailand.
I rate this movie as a 5 stars movie.
Go and watch friends!
But I suggest don't watch it at midnight because you might feel afraid to go back alone. Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment