About Me

Assalamualaykum and Good Day to you!
I am an Ex-English Lecturer, Fulltime Housewife, Entrepreneur, Investor, Trader, Designer who loves pink & sharing knowledge
I would like to share anything I feel I can share with you.
I love pink, cats, Korean movies, watch cinemas, cook & eat a lot, travel wherever I want, wear fashionable clothes according to my taste, follow the current issues, taking pictures and teach my students in my way.
I hope you can enjoy reading the 'Pictures of My Life' as my humble sharing and exchange together your thoughts.
I will write in English and Malay Language as well.
Follow me and I will follow you back! Promise! Hehe.. Thank you.

Monday 3 June 2013

Fast & Furious 6

Okay guys.. Definitely most of us have already watched this movie right? I watched it on the day it came out in cinema.. This time, it was my second time buying tickets online but my first time walking through the automatic gate at the cinema! Hehe.. You want to know how? Here I show you.


I bought it online from the GSC application. After you bought the tickets, you will get the code there. Later, you just have to go to the automatic gate and scan the code. Then, you can walk in through the gate. Simple, easy and no need to queue up! ;)

So lets go back to the topic, this movie is freaking awesome! I love it! Some of my friends said that they do not like this movie because the actions are less than before and the the story is a bit boring. Naaa...not for me. I enjoyed watching this movie. And I can't wait for the next movie maybe the name will be Fast & Furious 7. Hehe.. 5 stars for this movie! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment