About Me

Assalamualaykum and Good Day to you!
I am an Ex-English Lecturer, Fulltime Housewife, Entrepreneur, Investor, Trader, Designer who loves pink & sharing knowledge
I would like to share anything I feel I can share with you.
I love pink, cats, Korean movies, watch cinemas, cook & eat a lot, travel wherever I want, wear fashionable clothes according to my taste, follow the current issues, taking pictures and teach my students in my way.
I hope you can enjoy reading the 'Pictures of My Life' as my humble sharing and exchange together your thoughts.
I will write in English and Malay Language as well.
Follow me and I will follow you back! Promise! Hehe.. Thank you.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Career Tips

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 


I want to share some tips with all my friends about the Career Tips. I hope it can give some benefits to you. For those who do not have any jobs, you can try applying these tips.


- STUDY! TAKE CLASS!: Often when we are in a specific industry, all that we know about work come from our experince within that industry. a good way to think outside of the box is to learn something unrelated to your work. Study another industry, religion, or even a different country's history. Your study of seemingly unrelated topics will open up new ways of thinking and methods for business solutions.


- BREAK FREE FROM YOUR ROUTINES: Wake up earlier, take a different route to work or even try an unusual drink from a new restaurant. Spend time outside of your comfort zone in major and minor ways and you'll be surprised at the new things you'll encounter. Small things may be able to trigger ideas and help generate unusual thought processes that may lead to solutions outside of the ordinary.


- WORK BACKWARDS: If all possible solutions end up with an unsatisfactory outcome, then play cheat by coming up  with your ideal goal first. Select your most desirable scenario, then reverse-engineer the process. You will be able to clearly trace the chronology of the actions needed to be taken. This would also help you to see if there are any other possible methods previously overlooked.


- ASK A CHILD, OR TALK TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE: We often refer to childhood as a simpler time, so why not check with a seven-year-old to see what he/she thinks of the situation? Sure, he might not be able to solve 100% of your complex problems, but at the very least his untainted moral compass may be able to steer you in the right direction in the case of an ethical dilemma. The solution might be more straightforward than we think. Don't underestimate the opinions of people who you think are less qualified.


- CHALLENGE (YOUR OWN) ASSUMPTIONS. STUDY YOUR FEARS AND PREJUDICES: Sometimes the inability to think creatively stems from our own fears and prejudices towards things we do not understand. Do a self-check to examine where it is that you may be potentially limiting yourself. Perhaps it may be negative experiences in the past or baseless discrimination; overcoming these restrictions will not only help you as an employee but also offer a fresh perspective as individual.




No comments:

Post a Comment