About Me

Assalamualaykum and Good Day to you!
I am an Ex-English Lecturer, Fulltime Housewife, Entrepreneur, Investor, Trader, Designer who loves pink & sharing knowledge
I would like to share anything I feel I can share with you.
I love pink, cats, Korean movies, watch cinemas, cook & eat a lot, travel wherever I want, wear fashionable clothes according to my taste, follow the current issues, taking pictures and teach my students in my way.
I hope you can enjoy reading the 'Pictures of My Life' as my humble sharing and exchange together your thoughts.
I will write in English and Malay Language as well.
Follow me and I will follow you back! Promise! Hehe.. Thank you.

Thursday 16 May 2013

99 Kali Rindu


Just now I watched this movie at GSC One Utama...this story is a bit boring because it always use a flowery words and poetic elements..some people might like it but for me, it is not so exciting..but the story is quiet good..so I rate it as a 3 stars movie.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment